Try for Free: https://www.sapfioritrial.com/
Used to personalize and simplify the user experience (UX) for your SAP applications. Using modern UX design principles, SAP Fiori delivers a role-based, consumer-grade user experience across all lines of business, tasks, and devices. Use SAP Fiori apps, or take advantage of new solutions that natively incorporate the UX – such as SAP S/4HANA, Ariba Mobile, and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Why SAP Fiori?
SAP Fiori 2.0 is the latest evolution of the user experience for SAP S/4HANA. The user-centered design concept focuses on the way employees work and offers a variety of business benefits:
- Increased productivity – faster and direct access to relevant information and applications
- Transparency on items needing your attention – timely notifications
- Helps users decide what needs to be done next
- Allows users to take quick and informed actions
- Increased user satisfaction
What you need to know about SAP Fiori 2.0:
- SAP Fiori 2.0 is the leading design for all SAP applications providing a harmonized user experience across on premise and cloud solutions. A new visual theme – named Belize – comes along with light and dark flavors. Using SAP S/4HANA, the UI Theme Designer allows you to adapt the theme to your corporate identity.
- With SAP Fiori 2.0, the SAP Fiori Launchpad is your central and role-based entry point to access all apps.
- With the viewport concept, the user’s desktop has been expanded to the left and to the right. While users can access the Me Area to the left, notifications on the right keep them well informed.
- The SAP Fiori 2.0 concept also includes new SAP Fiori elements – Overview Pages, List Reports, and Object Pages – which can be easily developed using SAP Web IDE.
- Role-based – Deliver the right information at the right time via multi-faceted user interfaces
- Adaptive – Get instant, relevant insight – whether using mobile apps or a desktop computer
- Simple – Zero in on your most important tasks, functions, and activities
- Coherent – Deliver a consistent UX across the enterprise – whether you need to fulfill a sales order, review your latest KPIs, or manage leave requests
- Delightful – Enrich your work experience with intuitive, easy-to-use SAP Fiori apps
- Visual design – SAP Fiori 2.0 offers a refined visual language. Clean and consistent layouts throughout the user interface convey the content with clarity. Experience modern, visually pleasing aesthetics with a strong focus on ease of use
- Information architecture – Give business users ready access to the information they need to complete their tasks
- Interaction patterns – Harness simple and intuitive interactive patterns to boost productivity company-wide
SAP Fiori Cloud enhances the productivity of your employees with a simple and personalized user experience in the cloud with connectivity to on-premise business processes. Ease the burden on IT with minimal installation and configuration efforts. Use the most commonly adopted SAP Fiori apps for SAP Business Suite for various lines of business including human resources, sales, supply chain, sourcing, and procurement. The following resources and services are available:
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform account allows customers to run, extend and customize SAP Fiori apps
- SAP Fiori launchpad for central, role-based access
- SAP Web IDE for extensions and custom development
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform, OData provisioning for extracting backend data and consuming it in the cloud
- SAP HANA Cloud connector for secure connectivity to on-premise landscape
- UI theme designer for branding
- SAP Cloud Identity to manage authentication and logon requests
- Support for multiple devices and form factors – Maximize usability with SAP Fiori’s responsive design, whether you are using a desktop PC, tablet, or smartphone
- SAP Fiori launchpad – Access your SAP Fiori apps from a central launchpad that provides services for navigation, personalization, support, and configuration
- Role-based authentication and authorization – Harness role-based single sign-on (SSO) mechanisms for secure access through different channels
- Secure provisioning and consumption of data – Provide access to business logic and SAP back-end system data via Odata (RESTful) services
- Corporate identity theming – Use a designer tool to simply and effectively implement themes for SAP Fiori apps and SAP Fiori launchpad
- UX app extensions – Enhance one or more content layers in your SAP Fiori apps using templates and step-by-step processes found in the SAP Web IDE toolkit
- Custom development – Rapidly design, build, and deploy SAP Fiori apps for browsers and mobile devices with embedded tools, such as the SAP Web IDE toolkit, for the end-to-end development process
- Ready for mobile enablement – Harness a native application experience for seamless, secure mobile access to SAP’s Fiori apps via the Internet
- Powered by SAP HANA – Run analytical SAP Fiori apps and object pages on SAP’s powerful in-memory database platform
System and software requirements vary according to specific customer scenarios – please refer to the SAP Fiori Sizing Guide for details. Also, please see the SAP Fiori Product Availability Matrix for the latest information on updates and releases.
|Client Device||SAP Fiori apps and the SAP Fiori launchpad run on various smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computers that supports HTML5. SAP Fiori client is the recommended native application runtime on mobile devices.|
|Reverse Proxy Server||For communication between client devices and your front-end server, we recommend installing a reverse proxy server, for example, SAP Web Dispatcher. Due to standard browser limitations, using a reverse proxy server is mandatory for some SAP Fiori apps.|
|Front-End Server||To host and provide SAP Fiori app content to the client, you’ll need to install and configure several UI components for your front-end server. SAP Gateway software is also required.|
|Back-End Server||The back-end server hosts the SAP business applications for which the SAP Fiori apps have been created. To access the corresponding business logic and business data (including users, roles, and authorizations), services for SAP Fiori apps have to be deployed.|
|Database||Depending on the SAP Fiori app and the product that you want to use, a SAP HANA database or any other database is required to store the corresponding business data.|
|Enterprise Mobility||Mobile devices accessing SAP Fiori apps via the Internet require additional capabilities. We recommend using the SAP Fiori client with SAP Mobile Platform to deliver a native application experience with improved performance and security.|
Try for Free: https://www.sapfioritrial.com/