You can dun any contract account items that are due and open in invoicing. The following apply for this function:
- A dunning proposal is created.
- The identification feature of the dunning history remains blank.
- The dunning counter is stored in the print document header.
- The associated dunning text must be taken into account during creation of the bill form.
- The print date of the dunning history is issued during bill printout.
Dunning charges cannot be posted in invoicing..
You must log in to submit a review.