When you start invoicing, enter the posting parameters document date and posting date. If you do not enter a date, the system proposes the current date.
You can select the documents to be invoiced according to business partner, contract account, portion, or collective bill account.
You can start bill creation in simulation mode. Printout documents are then generated, which you can check and print. However, no postings are generated in contract accounts receivable and payable.
You have the following options:
- Structure of an Invoicing Unit
- Posting Document Creation
- Print Document Creation
- Levying of Taxes
- Requesting an FI-CA Document in the Next Invoicing Run
- Structure of Print Document Lines
- Print Block
- Determination of Final Bill Amount
- Determination of the Repayment Method
- Determination of Due Date
- Account Maintenance
- Rounding – Currency-Specific
- Rounding of Final Bill Amount
- Interest Calculation
- Processing Budget Billing Plans