You can do manual posting of cost in SAP Simple Finance and display the results in the table. To do manual reposting, following are the steps.
Step 1 − navigate to Accounting → Controlling → Cost Center Accounting → Actual Posting → Manual Reposting of Costs or use Transaction code KB11N
Step 2 − Enter the following details in the next window as shown in the above screenshot −
- Document Type – SA
- L5 in the Ledger Group box
- 1000 in the CCtr (old) box
- Confirm your entry by pressing the Tab key
- 400000 in the Cost Elem. box
- The Amount
- PCM in the CCtr (new) box
- Transfer Number in the text box
Step 3 − To save the entry, click the Save button.
Step 4 − In SAP Easy Access, enter SE16N in the Transaction box and confirm your entry by pressing the Enter key.
Step 5 − Enter the following details in the following screenshot −
- Enter ACDOCA in the Table box. Confirm entry by pressing the Enter key.
- Enter the Current Year in the Fiscal Year box.
- Enter the document number in the Ref. Document box → Execute or press F8.
Scrolling further, you can see the large number of data derived and stored from the single posting in the universal journal table.