The diagram below represents application communication viewpoint at key building blocks of Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 architecture:
Following are some of the key building blocks of Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 Architecture:
- Membership Services Provider: Enrolls the clients
- Peers: Peer nodes can be endorser (endorse proposal for transaction)and committernodes (write block of transactions to ledger)
- Chaincode: Smart contract written in Java/Go which is invoked by a transaction. Peer nodes having chaincode becomes the endorser for that chaincode. ESCC (Endorser system chain code) executes the chaincode using proposal and read-write set information.
- Ledger: Ledger which holds the copy of transactions in form of blocks
- Ordering service: Consenter service which validates the transaction using VSCC (Validation system chaincode), orders the transaction in a block and sends it to peer nodes (endorsers & committers)
You must log in to submit a review.