How could you use the FM-integration?
The standard Funds Management integration in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable is only available for the industry-specific components Public Sector Contract Accounting (PSCD) andUtilities Industry (IS-U).
- Since ECC 600 the FM integration for IS-U is activated with Business Function ISU_FM.
- Business function FICA_FM is needed in the case of PSCD.
- As a result, the system automatically writes structures SI_FKKFMOP and SI_FKKFMOPK with the FM table fields into the document tables, which replace customer includes CI_FKKFMOP and CI_FKKFMOPK.
- If the integration with FM was already used with an own logic before – without activating any of the above mentioned business functions – note 569257 – Deactivating the new FM integration for FI-CA FI-CA should be used.
- Enterprise Extension EA-PS is active
- PSM – IMG activity “Activate/Deactivate Funds Management”
– set the Acct Deriv. indicator – settings for the account assignment derivation take effect
– set the Update indicator – the documents are then also updated in Funds Management.
- If EA-PS is activated later in the system than IS-U or PSCD, transaction FPFMDY has to be used to add dummy FM account assignments to the existing FICA documents.
For further details see note 1251167
- All FICA documents need additionally FM account assignment (commitment item and funds center) for the standard integration.
- Transaction FMDERIVE should be used for this.
- Derivation rule with HVORG/TVORG should be used for derivation of commitment item on BP items.
- Details are written in note 686383 – FM integration in contract A/R and A/P: Restrictions