Introduction to Billing & Invoicing Module
Billing and Invoicing module explain the process that starts with Billing and Invoicing and finishes with Bill print out. Here you will also get knowledge of all ISU/CCS master data and functions relevant to Billing. Detail analysis of rates and prices modelling is presented in most simplistic way.
The key components of Billing and Invoicing module is summarised as below:
The IS-U process for billing and invocing is:
1. Create Meter Reading Orders
2. Download / Print Meter Reading Orders
3. Read the meter (outside SAP IS-U)
4. Upload / Manual Entry of Meter Reading Results
5. Billing the installations (mass billing)
6. Invocing the created billing documents
7. Print the invoices
The prerequisite for this process is that master data must exist in the system
The process to create master data in the standard SAP IS-U sistem is:
1) Create Technical Objects:
1.1 Create Connection Object
1.2. Create Premise
1.3 Create Installation
1.4. Create Device
1.5 Install Device in the Installation
2) Create Business master data
2.1 Create Business Partner
2.2 Create contract account
2.3 Create Move In (Move the business partner into the premise).
Another prerequisite would be to have billing master data in the system:
These are the stepts to create a billing master data construct.
1) Configure billing classes
2) Configure Rate types
3) Define Rate
4) Create regster operands
5) Define fact groups
6) Create Schema
7) Create Rate category
8) Create Rate Determination.